K53D's Forum, College of Technology, VNU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K53D's Forum, College of Technology, VNU

Thông tấn xã lớp K53D

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Đi chơi nào mọi người ^^
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 12:03 am by shinichi729

» Ảnh lớp mình
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 11:59 pm by Wednesday

» Nhật ký, ngày... tháng... năm...
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 11:11 pm by Wednesday

» ai thick spam vao` đê
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 8:41 am by red_devil

» Điểm thi ĐH vào trường mình
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 12:27 pm by Wednesday

» Với con gái K53D, không có gì là không có thể ^^!
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:38 pm by thuydung7120

» Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 3rd [MF]
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 10:29 pm by future_00

» WritingGraph
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:11 pm by Dragon_vnu

» Thông báo về Học bổng chính phủ Nhật Bản!
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm by hieuq

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Wednesday (184)
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_vote_lcapPerfect phrases for the perfect interview I_voting_barPerfect phrases for the perfect interview I_vote_rcap 
thuydung7120 (148)
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_vote_lcapPerfect phrases for the perfect interview I_voting_barPerfect phrases for the perfect interview I_vote_rcap 
Phạm Tuấn (114)
red_devil (53)
Dragon_vnu (50)
tandt_53 (40)
nguyen_han (34)
future_00 (25)
Riki (21)
phamtuanhd (18)

Perfect phrases for the perfect interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phạm Tuấn
Nắm quyền sinh sát
Nắm quyền sinh sát
Phạm Tuấn

Tổng số bài gửi : 114
Đến từ : The Earth

Perfect phrases for the perfect interview Empty
PostSubject: Perfect phrases for the perfect interview   Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 12:56 am

Nghe có vẻ hay, post lên cho mọi người cùng check!
Check it out, boys ( Girls) 19
Perfect phrases for the perfect interview 10nccw9

Perfect phrases for the perfect interview 2ur05tw

Product Description

Hundreds of interview-acing words and phrases to land you the job

In a job interview, every word counts. That's why you need to make sure you'll be prepared with exactly the right answers to any question an interviewer might throw at you. With Perfect Phrases for the Perfect Interview, you will be equipped to handle even the toughest questions. This ready reference supplies you with:

* The best answers to a wide range of interview questions, from icebreaker questions about experience to questions about specific skills to the dreaded "Why did you leave (or get fired from) your last job?"
* Exercises and resources that help you prepare for the big day
* Tips on words to avoid and on how you can convince a potential employer that you are perfect for the job

Perfect phrases for the perfect interview Oggfb4
http://mega.1280.com/file/ZZU8W3II/
Back to top Go down
http://k53da.secretsstories.com
Riki

Gà
Riki

Tổng số bài gửi : 21
Đến từ : Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Perfect phrases for the perfect interview   Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 10:41 am

kiếm đâu đấy ông tuấn, kiếm thêm đi
Back to top Go down
http://tranduyxuyen.wordpress.com
nguyen_han
Có tí máu mặt rồi
Có tí máu mặt rồi
nguyen_han

Tổng số bài gửi : 34
Đến từ : Hà Nội

PostSubject: Re: Perfect phrases for the perfect interview   Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 11:11 am

Sách về tiêng anh thiếu gì. Trên google book nhiều lắm. Nhưng không biết mọi người thích kiểu sách gì ?
Back to top Go down
red_devil
Tích cực phết đấy
Tích cực phết đấy
red_devil

Tổng số bài gửi : 53
Đến từ : THAI BINH

PostSubject: Re: Perfect phrases for the perfect interview   Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:28 pm

Good !admin tiếp tục pháy huy nhé.có tài liệu gì up lên 4 ae ké với No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect phrases for the perfect interview   Perfect phrases for the perfect interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect phrases for the perfect interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K53D's Forum, College of Technology, VNU :: E-learning :: English :: Speaking-
Jump to: